My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Strike a Pose

There's Nothing To It....VOGUE

My August edition of Vogue.
I was walking through a building with my friend and we passed a magazine stand and of course we had to search for the September issue of Vogue. We just HAD to. There is something about the September issue that makes it worth spending the money for a glossy magazine filled with advertisements, perfume samples, and short articles on people you may have never heard of but feel like you should know who they are. My friend told me she really only buys just the September issue, she doesn't even bother with the other months. I on the other hand, love admiring all of the issues, but I do admit I love flipping through the September issue the most. I feel like I'm an important part of the fashion world judging and critiquing stylists' choices, editors' notes, and designers' ideas and creations. 

I love Vogue, and I think working for them would be an amazing opportunity. Hopefully one day my designs will be featured in the magazine and others can critique my work (good and bad). I'm going to end this short little post that was really just a brief story and some dreams with a quote from the Sex and the City:

"When I first moved to New York I bought Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more." -Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment