My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Back in the States

After wrapping up my time at the London College of Fashion I went on a mini vacation with my father to Scotland. We spent a day in Glasgow and headed off to Edinburgh and then during the week we went to Stirling. It was a great week and I got to see and do a lot more than I had anticipated. 

I spent my Friday flying back home and then yesterday I attended Purdue's Fashion Show. The show was great, it was lovely to see everyone's hard work and my model working it on the runway. I can't wait to start working on my senior collection...right after I finalize my ideas. But that's what part of this summer s for: working on my collection.

I'm pretty glad to be home, to be able to unpack my suitcase (yes I did my study abroad semester with 1 suitcase), and to just relax. I have proceeded to do loads of laundry, a little tidying, and of course more applications to summer internships & jobs. As of now I am currently writing for a website called MaghanItWork. I write weekly articles on anything regarding the world of fashion, and it's pretty great. I have applied to a few more writing jobs and design internships as well as working in a theater department with costumes.

I'm going to try & keep my blog updated as much as possible now that I have a little bit more free time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment