My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spring Cleaning

Since I've been home I've been cleaning my rooms- hoping to get rid of all the clutter and unnecessary items I've been hoarding over the years. So far I have two totes full of clothes, a box of books, and two totes of just stuff ranging from desk supplies to water bottles. It's nice to get rid of all of this stuff that's just been taking up space, but it's also really hard. What if I'll want to wear this again? What if I'll need this a week after I donate it? What if...? 

All of these thoughts makes it difficult to get rid of everything, but I am making a lot of progress for having just spent a few days cleaning so far. I'm kind of excited about cleaning out my wardrobe (and room) because soon I'll be moving to an apartment for my senior year of college and then after I graduate I'll be moving away from home & I can't take everything, so every little bit helps. Hopefully I'll be able to sell a lot of it at a consignment shop, but whatever I don't sell I will just donate it all so I'm not just throwing stuff away. I'm also giving some of my stuff to friends :) I might even do some little sewing projects and transform some of the clothing into new garments, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment