My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shopping Spree

Originally I had wanted to make a dress for myself to wear for the fashion show so I could match my models. I had imagined a black and white plaid dress, very modest and simple, with a peter pan collar out of the material I used for Gabby's evening dress. However, I don't want to stress myself out, so I went searching for the perfect dress. Annnnnd I found it!

I must have tried on about 20 something dresses and I found a few different ones I loved. The one I am planning on wearing to the show is a black, sleeveless dress that has a collar and buttons all the way down. It has two skirt layers and has a hi-low skirt bottom. I am very excited!

The fashion show is March 29th so stay tuned for some amazing pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment