My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Books On Books On Books

Seeing as how I have an apartment and will be living there over the summer I have thought about taking all of my fashion related books with me back to Purdue. When my new roommate moves in for the summer, my best friend Jessica, we'll be rearranging the apartment's living room and kitchen area. I was thinking we might even get a bookcase to keep in the living room with our sewing machines and whatnot. I also plan on redoing my bedroom so I could even keep all my books in my room. But now the main question is what books do I take with me? Which ones are worth it? My heart says all of them but my brain is telling me that I can only fit so many and that with summer classes and a full time retail job (hopefully full time) I won't have time for reading let alone designing and whatnot. However, what if I do have time, and then I'm missing my books? I think it's better to be too prepared than not prepared at all.
Not even all the books to chose from.

After I've made my final decisions I'll post a piece including all the books I have that are fashion related and which ones I plan on taking and leaving behind, or leaving and bringing them after the semester is over and before summer classes start. 

Keep your eyes peeled because I have some great books and I'll try to include mini summaries or little bits of information about each book.

No comments:

Post a Comment