My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Diana's Exhibit

Yesterday I got to experience Diana, A Celebration. The exhibit is at its final stop at Cincinnati Museum Center until August 17th, 2014. It was amazing! I loved the way it's laid out and I definitely recommend paying the extra $5 for the audio guide. I used the audio guide and it provided a lot of extra information and interviews that weren't available to everyone else. I thought there was going to be more outfits, but I am glad that they had the amount they did and nothing less. 

Here's a short little video about the exhibit:


For more information on the exhibit and the Cincinnati Museum Center check out CincyMuseum.

Some of the highlights of the exhibit include:
-Diana’s magnificent Royal Wedding gown
-Two diamond tiaras
-The score and lyrics of the Elton John/Bernie Taupin composition, adapted from Candle in the Wind
I really loved the exhibit and I thought it was very informative about Diana's life and her goals and how involved she was in charities and how her life changed. I definitely recommend going to the exhibit, it's worth every penny. I wish they had a book of all of her ensembles and information, but I shall just search online for one. I might have to drag my friends from Purdue back to Cincy with me over the summer for a fun mini vacation which includes going to this exhibit. It'll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment