My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Empowerment

Every person has that one go to item that makes them feel like a million bucks. I have two: lipstick & heels.
If I have red lipstick and a killer pair of heels on, I feel like I can take on the world. It might be a little crazy that all it takes to give me just that extra ounce of courage is a swipe of red and something dazzling on my feet, but that’s what does it for me. I don’t need anything super fancy, just something a little different (or even something basic like black pumps). If I know my heels are great, I know I can be great.
My friend loves scarves and big statement earrings. Another friend of mine loves bracelets, while another has a pearl necklace she wears almost every day.
It doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive; it just has to feel right.
Cinderella can relate, the right pair of heels can change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment