My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Friday, July 18, 2014

New Hairstyles

Emily looking super stylish.
This week's article for CollegeFashionista features a friend of mine that I ran into, Emily. Instead of going with a clothing route or even a makeup trick, I decided to write about her short hairstyle. I think it's really cute and stylish. I like that it's not the typical pixie cut nor is it a bob. It also looks really good with her facial features. While she has a great ensemble, I liked the idea of branching out and not just writing about clothing. Last week's article was on a way to do your nails, so I figured doing a piece on a hairstyle would add more variety to my work. I also just think her hair is cute and simple, thus the title of my article "Short and Simple." If you're interested in reading my entire article then check it out here. If you've missed any of my articles and want to read them, go here. If you want to read a little more about me personally, then check out my Style Guru Bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment