My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Friday, June 13, 2014

New Article Published And More

The Fashionista showing
 off her earrings.
Hello All! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I've just finished up with my Personal Finance class, I've sewn a shirt (expect a post soon), and I've been trying to not be overwhelmed with writing for CollegeFashionista and working for Charming Charlie. 

My new article is published on CollegeFashionista today! It's titled "Rainy Day Grays" and you can check it out by clicking here. It's all about how to pair a great pair of statement earrings with an ensemble for a chilly, and potentially rainy, day. In my article I wrote about how pairing a solid color knit dress and statement earrings is a great choice because it'll draw the focus of the eye to the earrings. So, if you're interested in a little how to then check out my article.

Stay tuned for a new post on my article every Friday and also a few this weekend as I try and catch up on my writing. My life is about to get a little more hectic since I'll be starting 2 new classes on Monday the 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment