My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fabric Shopping Spree

I needed to buy fabric for my male model's outfit so I headed off to Hancock Fabrics where I discovered a HUGE sale going on. I was able to buy a lot of fabric at some great deals! I found some fabric for the shirt and vest I want to make (I already have material for the dress pants). I also raided the bin full of remnants.

First off, I'll share the pictures and my ideas I have for the remnants.

1. This will be a scarf for my grandma since she picked it out.

2. I haven't quite decided what I want to do with this yet...

3. Look familiar? I used this fabric last year and made a skirt, only difference is the color scheme. This is browns and oranges. I think I will make the same type of skirt.

4. I would like to make a loose tank top out of this fabric.

5. This is just to go with my male model's outfit. It goes well with the black and white but I don't know if I'll use this fabric.

6. There is about half a yard of this fabric and definitely not enough to make myself a shirt. I think I will make a black sleeveless top and use this fabric for a collar and then a strip down the front with big black buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment