My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chaos at College

Hey Everybody!

As the title says, there is chaos at college for me. It has been crazy hectic and busy. With all my classes and preparing for the fashion show and everything else I have been involved in, I haven't had time to post. I've written a lot but nothing made it out of it's first draft stage. Hopefully as the semester unwinds I will be able to post more often, if not then I will be making time. This is an important outlet for me and I enjoy sharing what I have to say even if no one is reading it. Prepare yourselves for some great posts on clothing, the design process, Purdue's Spring Fashion Show, and of course more posts about Chanel. Pictures and videos and interviews and more are to come!

Just some Lovely Ladies & Me (the blonde) in Design

No comments:

Post a Comment