My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Favorite Designer Quotes

Sometimes when I'm stuck in the middle of sketching a dress and I need a little inspiration I look to my sketch books, where I have filled several pages with quotes from designers, poets, artists, actresses and more. It's a great way to create sparks & have wonderful ideas.
My favorites are ones involving courage, France, and intense movie quotes or lyrics. Everyone should go and find at least one quote that really inspires them to be themselves and sparks a little creativity.

Here are some pictures from one of my sketch books:

  

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.
Aloud."
-Coco Chanel

 

"You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way." -Lady Gaga

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." -e.e. cummings



No comments:

Post a Comment