My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Recycle & Reuse

I am all for shopping and I love that feeling when you find the perfect item to add to your wardrobe, but I also enjoy finding ways to incorporate items I already use into my wardrobe more.
I keep all my jewelry & I love trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. Soemtimes I find things I have forgotten I owned, then it's like shopping in your own closet- fun!
Another thing I enjoy is borrowing and trading with friends. I'm sure everyone has that one friend that you would share almost everything (jewelry, shoes, bags, etc.) with.
Also, if you ever want to permantly get rid of something and your friends have no interest in them, it never hurts just to donate them. There are alot of places that will take gently used items and either give them away or sell them at really low costs for those that need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment