My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Black and White

I have completed my first collection in my new sketch book! It's 7 different looks that include pants, shorts, tights, skirts, and a dress or two. The collection is based on 7 black & white photographs of places in Paris.

I have one of the Louvre with the glass pyramid, a cafe, a carousel and church, a long staircase, men fishing in the river, and a boat going under one of the bridges. All my looks have shades of black and grey with white and touches of bright red or maroon. I tried to vary my outfits by including pieces you could wear with each other- like the shorts & other tops.

As of now I'm not sure what my next collection will be based on but that's why you find inspiration anywhere. I'll probably do something with bright, vibrant colors to spice things up.
If you have any ideas just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment