My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New Year New Outfit Goals


One of the things I've decided to work on this year is dressing up a little bit more for work. Whether it's actually wearing the shoes I own (I tend to wear the same 2 pairs to work because I know they won't hurt my feet after 8 hours) or trying to add a little lipstick and jewelry to my "basic" look of jeans and a flannel. 
Pictured above is one of my more creative outfits. It's a long sleeve cotton black dress paired with very bold floral printed leggings and a pair of teal suede oxford flats. I also wore black/white striped earrings and bright pink lipstick. It was pretty dreary outside so this look helped me stay positive at work and feel pretty confident as well. Hopefully I'll start actually getting some decent photos of my own looks to post and write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment