My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Denim Jacket Update



Progress Picture.
Whenever I have some free time I try really hard to work on the many projects I've started and stopped. A while ago I had purchased some more patches for my jean jacket, however they've just been sitting around waiting to be ironed. Since I don't work until later today I decided why not add some more patches to my jacket?! So I put a Harley Quinn patch on the bottom left with a "KAPOW" patch right next to it that has a little Batman symbol inside the "O."

Front right pocket.
Then I added a "KABOOM!" patch on the right pocket flap. I had gotten a set of 6 little patches similar to these 2 so I plan on using at least a 3rd one for the jacket. I may save the others for future projects. When I had started this project I looked through all of my sewing stuff to see if I had an patches before going out to buy some. I only had a packet of 2 little green flowers. I figured since I've had them forever I might as well use 1 of them, so I placed it on the flap with the "KABOOM!" patch. I think it looks pretty neat for the front. I haven't decided on purchasing nay others as of now or where to put the other little ones I already have ready to go. I'm pretty excited about the progress so far and I look forward to coming up with new ways to alter this jean jacket. I am considering putting a lining in (minus the sleeves) for some more color/pattern. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment