My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Getting Funky with Displays

I figured I would add some more pictures of displays I've done at work. I'll add some of the walls I've decorated (which have multiple mannequins compared to just doing the outfit of the day one) when I get a chance to snag some neat pictures. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to just take the pictures off the Instagram account or not so I'm going to ask first and then I'll do some posts about the work I do for the shop's Instagram account & posting for them.
For the look on the left I wanted to do a larger size despite the mannequins being basically a size 0. So I pulled the printed long sleeve dress from the larger sizes, added an XL pink fur vest, and then focused on accessories. I wanted a little bit of shine with 2 simple necklaces and then another pattern & texture with the silver snakeskin clutch. The heels are plain black but lace up and have cool cut outs.


For the look on the right I really wanted to do something more "funky" than before. I chose a long sleeve maroon velvet leotard that has a deep v down the front with strips across. Then found a great pair of textured skinny leg trouser pants to go with the leotard. I decided on all black for accessories since the leotard is bright and the pants have many colors in them. I topped the look off with a loose blazer, black and gold purse, and platform oxfords. I'm probably going to end up buying the shoes because I am in love with them. I own a silver pair but these are too cool to miss out on owning and wearing.

A close up of the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment