My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Summer Look

Summer Look


One of the things I love about summer is all of the bright colors that are always in style. For this look I decided to go for a complete outfit: swim suit, crop top & lace shorts, colorful sandals, and then a kimono for a cover up or just outer layer over the entire ensemble. The swim suit is a 2-piece option that is turquoise, white, & orange with black out lining around the seams. I think it's a great swim suit style and would pair really well with the turquoise kimono. The lace shorts are a vibrant coral orange color (color depends on your screen) and I paired them with a bright yellow crop top featuring a cartoon watermelon slice on the front. These go great with the sandals that are full of colors and pom poms. I love the bright colors and I hope you enjoy this summer look!

No comments:

Post a Comment