My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Leather & Grey

Leather & Grey

I was originally going to write a piece for Fashion A Magazine on the wonderful look of leather and grey but I figured I'd try to write more on my blog for now. 
Check out my full article for Fashion A.

As of now I am loving the weather and how it's starting to be perfect jacket weather. One great staple piece to own is a leather jacket, however mixing it up and taking on a nontraditional leather jacket is a great idea. What I love about the ones pictured above is the variety within using very similar materials.Even within the textiles there are different shades of grey and you can almost feel them from the pictures. One typical thing of wool and leather jacket combinations is that the sleeves will be leather and the body will be wool. I did include an all grey, no leather version for those who may want a more loosely fitted and non leather option. You can chose a simplistic one or one with a lot of detailing and stitching featured. It's all up to you, but I would definitely look into something like these if you're considering a new jacket choice for the fall and winter seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment