My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Burlesque Fashion Illustration

 For my fashion illustration class we're working on our final project. For the project we're supposed to design 10 looks, front and back (so 20 figures), and have inspiration and other related boards to go with our presentation. For my final project I decided to do something insanely fun and different from my previous work. I chose to do a burlesque theme for my designs and so far I'm really loving it! I only have a few done so far and I'll need to scan them into the computer and do some work, such as adding solid colors for skin and hair and then adding fabrics and shading to the clothing.
I'll be sure to add more when it's closer to the due date and my project is further along. Inspiration wise so far I'm rolling with the classic burlesque shows such as the martini glass and sailor inspired ensembles. I'm hoping to add some that ooze Hollywood glamour as well. So stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment