My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Remember When...

Over winter break I posted about how I was getting back into Project Runway but then I sort of just stopped watching it. Well...I have started watching it again! I am on episode 12 of season 9. I have to say I have some favorites, however the person who I wanted to win has been eliminated. I am really looking forward to the final 2 episodes though. I love getting a behind the scenes type look at Fashion Week and I like how they film the designers during their work period. It's neat to see how other designers go about their work and how they take inspiration and turn it into their final product now that they're given a lot more than a day or two to create a few looks. As we get closer to Purdue's fashion show it's nice to see something that is completely different because the scale of Purdue's one day 2 shows pales in comparison to NYC's Fashion Week. Someday maybe you'll see me there but for now I'm still learning as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment