My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Shoes!

With the fashion show coming up really soon our items for the Art Gallery are due this coming Friday. I chose to enter my drawing I did last semester in art class. It's really neat and colorful. Along with this I've been working on taking a pair of simple blue heels and making them look fabulous. Check out the original pictures on my previous post Decorating Shoes

So far I have taken pink glitter spray and have done a few layers making the blue almost purple in some areas. And now today I have finished adding the white and pale pink pearl beads on the heels. I haven't decided what else I want to do. I don't want to overdo them by adding too much but at the same time I feel like they're missing something. Some of my ideas are adding pink bows (or blue) to the back above the beaded heels. Another is to make little ribbon straps with the beads on them in the front. I am also thinking of doing detailing in a different, brighter, pink glitter by using a pen to make the details and then glue and glitter. Too many ideas! For now I'm going to put them to the side and just not think about them until Thursday. Then, under pressure decide what I should do or shouldn't do to the shoes. 

Hopefully this will all work out and I can post about an amazing pair of heels that will be sitting in the art gallery at the fashion show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment