My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Friday, February 14, 2014

A Special Day

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I myself will be having a blast with my friend Hale tonight, spending some quality friendship time together. As for a date night, I wish I could have a spectacular and romantic evening but nope. For just a girls' night I will be wearing my typical skinny jeans, boots (or gold flats depending on if we get snow or not), and a cute top with sweater. So nothing too fancy or flashy. If I was going on a date with my boyfriend I'd be wearing a cute black and white cheetah print dress I bought from Express and wore for New Year's Eve. That dress paired with cute floral black lace tights and my black heeled ankle boots, I think it'd be perfect!

Oh well, next year I will (hopefully) get to dress all up and do my hair and makeup (which I never do).

No comments:

Post a Comment