My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Womenswear Progress

Work in progress: striped dress
with zipper detail.
I have 3 female models for my senior collection and since all my male models are wearing pants I figured I should make some different types of skirts or dresses for my looks. One model is in a skirt, one a short dress, and one a long dress. The dress pictured to the right is the same material as one of the men's shirts and has a zipper down the front. It's a stretch knit so the zipper isn't there for function but for fun. I wanted to break up the all over stripes look and I also plan on adding black rib knit to the collar and around the armholes so it'll connect the all over look. I'm really looking forward to seeing the whole look together with hair and makeup and shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment