My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Website

Recently the Fashion A Magazine's website went through some changes and is now completely new! It's more professional and stylish looking, very modern, very fun and easy to use. The only downside is that all the articles I have written are no longer up on the site, however, it's not necessarily a bad thing. With the magazine taking a more professional route the writing style will be changing as well. This will expand my writing portfolio, giving me more diversity in my examples, and allow me to grow as a writer. I do have all of the articles I wrote for the previous website saved, so if you're interested just contact me. Also, since the website is new the links on my previous posts won't be working. I will be going in and editing them but there's a lot and it'll take some time. If you're interested, go and check out the new website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment