My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Fashionista Shoe Choice: Converse

I know I've been a little behind with my posting about my CollegeFashionista articles so I'm going to try and catch up!

My article that went online July 25th is titled "All in the Details: Kicking It Old School Converse Style." It features a fellow Boilermaker showing her style with the classic black and white converse. I personally love converse, they're comfy and allow you to showcase your own sense of style. They have a huge selection with not only different styles of shoes but different colors and fabrics and more! 

While everyone loves a good print or color selection, there's something refreshing about the classic black and white converse. Check out the neat section that Converse has where you can design your own custom converse.

No comments:

Post a Comment