My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fashion on the Bridge

This past weekend I attended a Fashion Show hosted by Cincy Chic & Amy Kirchen. It was a blast! My friend and I arrived early so we could look through our swag bags and check out all the booths on the bridge.

Once we took our seats (front row in the red section to benefit the Heart Association) we started talking to the people around us. We’ve been in Amy Kirchen’s boutique before and had loved almost everything we saw. The atmosphere is bright and fun. I was ready with my camera when the show started and the first model sauntered down the runway. It was set at a slow pace and as soon as the model had started coming back from the end the next model strolled down the walkway. It was a very put together line. There were statement dresses in bright colors and more subdued colors. There was fur, sequins, & what appeared to be leather. I loved the variety of garments. She had long dresses, short dresses, skirts, blouses, coats, corset looking tops, pants, and a cape. I also liked that she stuck with a coherent color scheme and wasn’t all over the place.

Here is a video of the models and Amy Kirchen walking back from the end of the runway. The video is very loud so I would turn the volume down before hitting play. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment