My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Featured Fashionista: Zoë

Zoë Z is a fellow senior at my high school & one of my very best friends. She is definitely an influence on my style habits- because of her I started wearing scarves. Here is an interview with her:

Question 1. If you can pick 3 words to describe you style what would they be?
 Zoë: Random, Scarves, Simple
2. Do you have a routine/pattern on how you pick out your outfits?

Zoë: Umm, not really. I usually end up going through my whole wardrobe until I find something I feel like wearing, and then I usually change it again, until I usually come up with just a scarf and plain shirt! 3. What is your favorite season?
Zoë: My favorite season is any season that I can wear a scarf and sweater in!
4. Favorite influences: band/designer/artist/brand/etc

Zoë: Umm, I don't really have any influences. If I find something I like, then I get it, simple as that! I really like American eagle scarves because they have cool patterns, and I like places that have a vintagey feel.
5. What are you looking forward to most about this spring regarding style changes?

Zoë: BLAZERS!!!!
6. If you could dress anyone who would it be & for what type of event?

              ex) Britney Spears for an awards thing
 Zoë: I would probably dress Zooey Deschanel for some type of awards thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment