My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

New Blog

I have decided that I have not kept up with this blog as frequently as I had hoped. I started it my senior year of high school and was never able to give it the attention it deserved. My posts are sporadic and all over the place. I have decided I can dedicate time and energy to a blog right now and because of that have opted to start fresh. I will no longer post on this blog. 

Starting from scratch, I will be working on a completely new blog. My new blog is Malotke Sews. It is more about my process as being a Costume Designer. The blog is more progress oriented and less just inspiration based. I hope you continue to read my new blog, but enjoy the few years I have spent on this one. 

Thank you for reading!

-Brianna Malotke

No comments:

Post a Comment