My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, August 28, 2017

Cozy Studio Space

Cozy Studio Space

Cozy Studio Space by brimalotke


One thing I can't wait to do is live in a house where I have my own space to decorate and make my own. I look forward to having my own studio where I can have enough room for a desk with space for my sewing machines and room to sketch and make designs. I need room for bookcases and a cozy spot to read. 
Textures and colors are necessary for me to be happy :) I love mixing patterns, textures, fabrics, just combining all the differences for a great sensory feeling. With all of this going on it will be a hub for creativity, but also provide room to relax and unwind. 
Right now I share a study with my fiance, which means half of the room is fabric and art supplies while the other side is computer parts and cables. When we find a place to own I'll definitely make sure I have a whole room to transform into a one of a kind studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment