My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Denim and Patches

Denim and Patches

Denim and Patches by brimalotke featuring a denim jacket

I'm trying to decide if I want to go with a theme for my own personal denim jacket & patches project or if I should just whatever patches I like and end up buying. Currently I just have the 1 Wonder Woman patch and I want to do embroidery around each patch. I may just have to roll with it and get any patches I'm able to that I like.

Project Costs so far:
Denim Jacket from 2nd hand store= $7
Wonder Woman Patch from Jo-Ann= $4

A lot of patches I've seen that I've liked are around $8/patch so this may get a little expensive. However, if I get them one at a time over a few months and gradually just keep adding them on it won't feel like I'm spending so much on the project. Plus there will always be coupons, discounts, and hopefully some great end of the year sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment