My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Wrapping Up The Semester

This has been by far the craziest semester for me so far at Purdue. I have done a lot this semester besides classes. I've worked football and basketball games, worked 10+ hours each week in the costume shop, gone to numerous workshops and meetings, and somehow managed to find time to spend with my friends doing silly things like having a Fast & Furious marathon.

As this semester comes to an end I am starting to get more prepared for my semester abroad in London. I will be leaving January 3rd and flying back for the fashion show at Purdue in April.

I've written a little before, but I will be finalizing my schedule and classes when I get to LCF for the orientation. I am pretty excited for what this coming spring semester!! 

Besides preparing for finals week and for leaving for London, I am thinking ahead for the summer and for jobs. Since I am receiving my apparel design internship credits by working at the costume shop at Purdue this semester and next fall, I can do whatever over the summer. I am hoping to do something completely different from working with costumes, but I would also enjoy continuing working on costumes. 

Stay tuned for more updates, I'm hoping to post a lot over break & also in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment