My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Older Movies

I don't know why I have never seen Funny Face but I decided to watch it last night and it was wonderful! I recommend it to any Audrey Hepburn or Fred Astaire fan. I loved all of the colors and the singing thrown in wasn't too bad, same with the dancing scenes. The beginning sort of reminded me of the movie Devil Wears Prada, but with singing. I think choosing Paris to have a majority of the movie in was a great decision. 

After watching Funny Face, I started watching Sabrina, starring Audrey Hepburn. It was recommended by Netflix and I figured why not. I only got about half way through, she's at the party after returning from Paris, so I haven't seen the ending yet. I like the movie so far, however I really do wish it was in color. I love the clothes, but I think I would enjoy the costume decisions so much more if they were all in color. I will try and watch the rest tonight, but with the play starting this week I will be working another 12+ hour work week in the costume shop on top of my already busy schedule with classes and actual work where I get paid for my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment