My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Killer Confidence

Have you ever heard a really tall girl tell someone they don't want to wear heels because they don't want to be "too tall"?? Well I sure have. I have a lot of very tall friends and they hate wearing heels. I on the other hand am average size and LOVE heels. I'm always trying to convince them that heels aren't a hazard to their look, it could really make them stand out. However, they don't want to stand out more than they already do. All it takes is a super dose of confidence and no one will question your height or why you're heels. They'll be awed by how graceful you can be. One of my friends told me confidence is all about posture and I agree. All it takes is shoulders back, a straight back, head up, and a walk like you don't care who's looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment