My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Shoes & Flowers

Shoes and Flowers


Shoes and Flowers by brimalotke 

I love oxfords/brogues/
loafers/ and any form of these classic styles. When I was in London studying abroad at the London College of fashion I took a Shoe Design class where I focused on looking more into men's shoes and working between a balance of femininity and masculinity. I designed a line of men's shoes inspired by the story "The Princess & The Pea." I love the blending of structure (typically associated with masculinity) and flowing lines (in this case the floral details or touches or colors). I am loving these combinations in the shoes pictured above. I may be rambling, but these styles are just classic and perfect for any wardrobe. You could pair them with jeans, a button down, and a blazer for a more professional yet casual look. Or you could try a tailored dress, sweater, and fun jewelry for a more dressed up style. Really, to me, the limits are endless and could work for any different style.

No comments:

Post a Comment