My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Ghost Adventures Look 1

Ghost Adventure Look 1

Ghost Adventure Look 1 by brimalotke

So I've been really into watching the TV show Ghost Adventures during my days off work and I've decided to do a mini outfit series type section for my blog. It'll be Ghost Adventures looks that are inspired by episodes from the show. They're not necessarily goth looks or looks you might actually wear while hunting ghosts, but they're inspired by the show- the locations, the people who are interviewed or thought to be haunting locations, and more.

This first look is a pair of grey skinny pants, a sheer top, and black lace up pointed toe flats. To finish off the look I chose a red lip for a pop of color, a funky apple watch that has skulls, and a great pair of black sunglasses. It's functional and comfy. I drew inspiration from one of the episodes where there is a "lady in red" haunting a hotel and decided to do the pop of color in red while keeping the rest of the look dim and not too intense (for example I could have made it an all black ensemble). 

I'm hoping to do more of these looks. They'll all be short little posts but I like the idea of doing show or book inspired looks and I think I'll continue to do this sort of thing. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment